Saturday, June 6, 2009

Bambu wins MTVu's The Freshmen with “Crooks and Rooks”

Congratulations to Bambu (the rapper), Kid Heroes (the filmmakers), and Nick James (the beat maker) for winning The Freshmen! I guess I'll be seeing Bam's face all up in Ackerman Student Union when I get my flashcards and orange chicken!

Check it out from MTVu:




"Congrats to Bambu for taking this week’s round of the Freshmen and being voted into on-air rotation. His outreach work is a value that should be admired and upheld. Let’s all use that as an example. Didn’t hear from many of you in the comments section this week even though your votes were strong. Please don’t hesitate to leave your thoughts and opinions. I always really love to see how you’re feeling about the music. Check back in next week where the Freshmen will be represented by our newest crop of Freshmen 5 artists. Truly, they’re all fine picks. Excited to bring them to all of you. Have a great weekend and as always don’t forget to follow me and mtvU on Twitter for updates."

No comments:

Post a Comment